Thursday, August 26, 2010

Summer Days:



One of my favorite things about this summer was my beach trip with my family in June. It was so nice to get away for a week and be surrounded by the ones you love. Sadly Bob couldn't join us due to his work schedule. I went to Panama City Beach with my parents, sister, cousin, and Nana. It was beautiful despite the reports of oil washing up on the west end of the beach. We saw no oil just sunshine and beautiful white sandy beaches. Another great part of this trip was a visit from one of my best friends Becca who drove over to spend the night with us. On father's day Erica, Brain, Aiden, Mrs. Judy and Mr. Wayne came down. Overall it was a WONDERFUL trip!

I just love my family to pieces! What a great summer memory. What was you favorite thing from this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails