Sunday, August 4, 2013

Little Pop Stars...

The boys LOVE to sing.  They are quite the little performers. They have always had a love a for music but now that they sing along and can tell you what they want to sing.Our favorite songs are Jesus Loves Me, Deep and Wide, You are my Sunshine, The Itsy Bitsy Spider, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, The Wheels on the Bus, Thomas the Train Theme Song, and The Veggietales Theme Song. We also love to sing some of our favorite hymns and worship songs like: Great is Thy Faithfulness, The Garden, How Great Thou Art, There's Something about that Name, Amazing Grace/My Chains are Gone, Jesus Messiah, and 10,000 Reasons to name a few.
It is even more fun when they find their microphones and put on a show. The LOVE to sing to people and cameras. These two are definitely little hams.
James Singing Deep and Wide:
J & J Singing
 I am so joyful for the boys love of music. Music has always been a part of our lives and I am glad to be able to share this with them. I hope this love of music will stay and there will be many concerts in our future. I am a big fan of our little pop stars current living room concert series :) They are far better than any performers I know, atleast to their daddy and I. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails