Tuesday, November 17, 2009

This Crazy Week....



I am so excited about this week! It is crazy busy but so wonderful. Today I had tons of last minute errands to run, laundry to do, and cooking for a week to do for Mr. Wonderful because I am leaving town tomorrow. Tonight after dinner with Mr. Wonderful I went to a cooking class at Williams-Sonoma which I LOVED!!! It was Thanksgiving desserts night, I have decide to make the pumpkin cheesecake for turkey day! Anyways Tuesday morning I have to be a the airport by 6:30 am and will be in Albany by lunch! I am so ready to see my family. Then let the craziness begin. I will be offering my self up as the whatever you need me to do since I am your bridesmaid and you were so wonderful as mine little miss helper to Erica. She is one of my best friends and is getting married Friday. Wednesday I am very excited about going to see my grandfather and celebrate Thanksgiving early with him. Thursday is the wedding rehearsal, and bachelorette party....CAN ANYONE SAY NEW MOON!!! SO SO SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Friday is Erica's wedding day :-) and I am so happy for her and Bryan. Saturday I am going to Alabama, yes you read correctly Alabama!!! OH MY GOSH I can not contain my excitement. I am in desperate need of girl time and ready to see my besties even if it is only for one day!!!! Sunday I am visiting our home church in Alabama and then headed back to Georgia to celebrate Thanksgiving early with my family. Monday I get to relax and early early Tuesday morning I fly home to see my man and prep for Thanksgiving. I told you it was a CRAZY week but I am so excited!!! I hope you all are having a great week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails