Thursday, November 5, 2009

"All I ask of You"


"Say you love me every waking moment,
turn my head with talk of summertime,
Say you need me with you,
now and always,
promise me that all you say is true -
that's all I ask of you "
I love musical theater. Throughout my life I have been involved in theater, even as a kid I was in a theater group. The stage feels like home to me and I love to perform. It has been 3 years since I have been on a stage on almost 5 since I have been in a musical theater production. Even when not preforming I love to watch musical theater. I love going to off broadway shows and hope to one day see a show on Broadway. My first musical I remember seeing was the Phantom of the Opera. It is a classic! I was even able to see it in Madrid, Spain in Spanish. I was thrilled to discover there is sequel hitting Broadway next November, called Love Never Dies. What brought out my love musical theater on this beautiful day? The excitement of living in an area that gets numerous off-broadway productions which includes two of my favorites, Phantom of the Opera (December) and Wicked (April)! I am so excited and now I will be accepting donations for tickets ;) Below watch this wonderful excerpt from Phantom! (to turn off music scroll to the bottom of the page and press stop on the player)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails