Thursday, October 29, 2009

I Need Your Help...


Oh my sweet blog readers, I am so sorry for my absence! I have been battling lovely sinus issues and been a little stressed, but I am back. I am ready to catch up on my sweet fellow bloggers posts that I have missed for the last week and a half. I have missed posting as well and have lots to catch up on but today I need to ask you a favor. I have a few prayer requests for you guys.
  • I am, as you may remember, taking blood thinners, for my DVT. This past Wednesday I went to the doctor and had my usual labs drawn. The results came back and my levels were high, meaning my blood is to thin. So this is not good it places me at a higher bleeding risk. My doctor adjusted my dose and I go back in 5 days for a recheck of my labs.
  • My sweet friend Victoria, her husband Cody and daughter Logan are going through a hard time right now. Cody's father was in a horrible motorcycle accident about 2 weeks ago. He is still in the ICU and in critical condition. Please pray for him, his name is Bryan.
  • Ok so you may be wondering why I am stressed. It is a little thing called a job. I have had a really hard time finding one. I have applied for 21 jobs and been rejected from all of them since I have no experience. Ugh super frustrating. So I have applied to Duke University Hospital's Specialty Nurse Internship Program. They are accepting applications for new grad RN's. So please pray that I hear back from them soon and get called for an interview or that God opens a new door.
  • Finally I ask for your prayers for fellow blogger MckMama. Her son Stellan is in the Pediatric ICU. You can read his story and battle for life since the womb here. To find out more about him and his current condition visit www.mycharmingkids.net or follow her on twitter @MckMama.
"With God all things are possible"
Matthew 19:26
"Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD."
Psalm 1:24
"Then they would put their trust in God and would not forget his deeds but would keep his commands."
Psalm 78:7
"But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in His unfailing love"
Psalm 33:18

Thank you for your prayers.
I am so thankful I serve a AWESOME God who hears our prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails