Friday, October 2, 2009

It feels like Fall...

It truly feels like fall here in North Carolina. I have woken up to mornings this week that it is 48 degrees outside and the highest temperature this week was 76! I absolutely love this weather. The early mornings I am up I find myself bundled up on the back porch enjoying my coffee and the cool weather. Yesterday I spent the whole afternoon on the porch, tackling a crafty project and working on things on my computer. How could I resist beautiful 68 degree weather. I hope that you are enjoying fall as well. To celebrate my favorite season I have a basket of delicious North Carolina apples on my kitchen table, and I made my first wreath. Monday night I went Connecting Point which is a gathering for the women of Southeastern Seminary. The theme was get crafty which inspired my creative venture to make a wreath. So I went to Micheal's and purchased the supplies for less the 10 dollars. I then looked at an online tutorial began my venture. I was really happy with the end result. It was also a lot of fun! Now my fall wreath hangs proudly on our front door.

The yummy apples on our kitchen table...

Beginning the wreath making process...

The finished product...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails