Thursday, October 1, 2009

Long overdue...

This post was promised a while back. I spent the first 2 weeks of September visiting my family in Georgia and took a lot pictures but here are a few from that wonderful visit.

My 97 year old great-grandmother and I
My Nana and I
My bestie came for a visit-Best Friends divided AL-AU. I miss Heather.
Saragrace- hamming it up, this little booger is who is in most of my pictures
My mommy and I
My silly dad
Cuteness- little miss Saragrace playing with the ipod she loved that it played music outloud
Kait and I with my Grandfather
My little sister Kait and I after our haircuts
I simply cant wait to see this sweet one year old agian- she smiles when you pull out the camera
Hope you enjoyed a few pictures from my visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails