Thursday, September 24, 2009

Loving Season Premiere Week

I have found that since staying at home all this time with the blood clot I have too many tv shows that I love to watch at night. I can only guess the reason for my new found love of nighttime tv viewing is due to the fact I spent my nights the past 2 years glued to nursing textbooks, clinical paperwork, or exhausted from clinical days. This week has been especially exciting, as it is premiere week for most of the shows I watch. There has been some great premieres this week so far such as: House, NCIS, NCIS:Los Angeles, The Good Wife, Mercy, and Law and Order:SVU. However, tonight is the best night because tonight is Thursday which means Grey's Anatomy, and for my hubby The Office. I love Grey's and this premiere has been long awaited. So I am curious what is your favorite show don't be shy leave me a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails