Friday, February 12, 2010

Fabulous Friday....

Let me just share a little bit about today it was FABULOUS! First off Bob and I both had the day off which is rare! This morning Bob got up and told me to sleep in so I did then later he woke me up to delicious smells. He made a huge breakfast for us- scrambled eggs, grits, bacon, biscuits, and fruit served with coffee and milk!
Mr. Wonderful is simply that wonderful. We enjoyed relaxing, reading, and just spending time together. I had planned on cooking dinner for us but he took me on a date! He is such a sweetheart. We walked outside and guess what, it was snowing, which is funny since we were not forecasted to get any snow until yesterday when they changed it to possible snow and now tonight they say we may get 2-4 inches! (Speaking of snow I know my friends and family in GA (including Albany-can you believe it!) and Mobile, AL enjoyed the snow y'all got today!) I love the snow! Date night plus the beauty of a winter wonderland equals perfection.

Izzy was excited to play in the snow again.





When we got home we made snow cream, and watched the opening ceremonies for the olympics!

I loved today, nothing special just spending time together and enjoying each other's company. We are both back to work tomorrow and then Sunday it is my birthday and Valentine's day!
Hope you had a great Friday.
Goodnight y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails