Monday, February 15, 2010

February 14th....

I must say this is one of my favorite days of the year but I am a little partial. February 14th is my birthday as well as Valentines day and this was our first on to share as husband and wife. Overall it was one of my favorite birthday's ever! My hubby bought me beautiful flowers and my favorite candy Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and sweet card for valentines day! For my birthday he bought me an fabulous sewing/embroidery machine, and a yummy cookie cake that we shared with friends at lunch after church. For dinner we went to Kanki, which is a sushi and Japanese restaurant, with Jess and Josh! Overall a PERFECT day!

My new sewing/embroidery machine
Josh and Jess
Mr Wonderful and I
All of us at dinner.
How was your Valentine's day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails