Friday, May 14, 2010

Aiden is here...



I am so blessed to have wonderful friends. My close ones are like sisters to me. Erica is one of them. We have known each other since we were 13. We have seen each other through so much. With much joy I am happy to announce that Erica and her husband's first child was born last night.
 A beautiful little boy named Aiden.  
(Sorry these are camera phone pictures.)
I am so excited for them and I wish I was in Georgia to celebrate with them!  God is so amazing. He creates life and it is beautiful! Please join me in praying for this beautiful little boy and his parents as they take on new roles and he grows.
 " Every good and perfect gift is from above" James 1:17
Congrats you two! Aunt Whit-Whit can not wait to meet little Aiden in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails