Thursday, May 27, 2010

More for Home....


I am way lat on this post but things have been busy around here. A few weeks ago Bob and I had the opportunity to go home to visit with family and friends as well as celebrate Jamey's marriage. I posted a sneak peak from our trip right before our move but I wanted to show you a few other pictures from that trip! So here they are.
Kaitlyn, my precious little sister, and I at the reception
Nana, Mom, Kait, and I
Bob and I with my sweet Nana
Mom, Dad, Me and Kait at the rehearsal dinner
My sweet Grandaddy and I 
Erica and I, at this point we were anxiously awaiting Aiden's arrival
Rachel, one of Bob's younger sisters, and Bob

Bob with his parents
Kait and I again
Bob and I stopped outside of Atlanta so I could meet one of my best friends little girl. This precious little girl is Logan, isn't she a doll!
This is us with Logan, Izzy loved her
This is Logan's mom Victoria, we have been friends since childhood. It was such a joy to meet her daughter! We can not let that much time pass again before we see each other again! You should check out her blog it is full of beautiful pictures of Logan (taken by her incredibly talented momma) as well as Logan's story, she is such a fighter who made her arrival to the world 8 weeks early.

We had such a wonderful time and the visit was way too short! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails