Thursday, July 9, 2009

To God be the Glory and Praise...

Psalm 34:8: O taste and see that the Lord is good, blessed is the one who trusts in Him"
So I have been meaning to write this post the past few days. God has been so good. Let me start with some great news. Last Friday I had blood work drawn to check my bleeding time based on my blood thinner. The previous results have been erratic. Although I had to wait till Tuesday my results came back in normal range!! Hallelujah! As is if this is not good enough news I am finally able to move around better and with little or no pain. As far as the pain, God has been so great, I am pretty much pain free and only taking one pain pill a day if that. This is a major improvement from a pill every four hours. I just want to thank everyone again for all the prayers and encouragement. I am so happy to finally be making progress though the journey is not over. I go back to the doctor next week to see how I am progressing and to check my blood work again. I am asking for your continued prayers that the blood work maintains normal and I continue to heal. Throughout all of this God has shown Himself to be faithful as He declares in His word. I am also thankful for this trial. I have learned so much about faith and to trust in Him even when the outcome unseen. I just praise Him for all He has done, to Him be all the glory. I am attaching a video to this post, which is a first for me. First of all if you know me you know I love to sing His praises and sing praise to Him. One of my favorite songs is "Lord, Your Holy". I first heard this song a few years ago at the church I attended back home in Albany, GA. A very talented worshiper, Renee Jewel, sang it. It made a huge impression on me. The lyrics were so powerful and moving. It is a song that expresses so much praise, adoration and thanks to a such a Holy Lord. I love especially how it declares the characteristics of God. Here are a few of those lyrics from the song.
"Wonderful, Glorious, Holy, Righteous,Victorious, Conqueror, Triumphant and
Mighty, Healer, Deliverer, Shield and Defense, Strong Tower and My Best Friend, Omnipotent, Omnipresent,Soon Coming King, Alpha, Omega, Lord of everything, holy, holy, holy is Your Name."
What an Awesome God!!! The version of the song below is sung by The Prestonwood Choir. They are simply wonderful,the Lord has gifted them with many talented worshipers. Enjoy it and praise Him in your trials. He is a great and mighty God, be encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails