Monday, July 20, 2009

Weekend Fun...

Crazy how time flies! Today marks the 50th day Bob and I have been married! I love being married. It is fun and I can not complain for he is the most amazing man! I am still improving and enjoying not being stuck in bed or a chair 24/7. I must say I have enjoyed my weekend and I am excited about this week, especially since one of my best friends is visiting with us. Erica came up from Albany! It was so fun to pick her up from the airport Saturday. Yesterday, we made the best pizza ever!
Buffalo Chicken pizza, can you say yum! It tasted WONDERFUL!! Right now I am trying to introduce Erica to Harry Potter. I currently have movies 1-5 on DVD, tonight we are watching movies 1 and 2. Hopefully, before she leaves we will see number 6 in theaters! Well, I hope you have had a great weekend too! God has been so good. Be encourage no matter just what trust in Him.
"Wait for the LORD; Be strong and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the LORD." Psalms 27:14

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails