Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Bundle of Nerves...

I am anxiously preparing for my nursing license exam. I have completed my Bachelor's of Science in Nursing degree, put in hundreds of hours of clinical, taken review courses, and passed the dreaded HESI. It all comes down to this, so many years of preparation and this one test determines if I will become a registered nurse. I am a bundle of nerves as the NCLEX draws near. This Tuesday at 8 A.M. I am scheduled to take my exam. I have been anxiously awaiting my turn to test, most of my classmates have successfully completed the NCLEX (I am so proud of them). As this time draws near for me I ask for your prayers. I ask that you pray specifically for my anxiety, that I feel the peace of Christ as I take the exam. Pray that I would have recall of material learned and a clear mind to make educated decisions. Also, pray that I as study I will be able to be focused. I know that the Lord is in complete control. He has called me into the field of nursing and I desire to do His will.
Thank you so much for your prayers.

“Faithful is He who calls you and He shall also bring it to pass"
1 Thessalonians 5:24


P.S. One another note today was Bob's first day of classes at seminary, it went really well. God has been so good to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails