Saturday, August 15, 2009

I am so blessed...


"I have found the one my soul loves"
Song of Solomon 3:4

So I truly consider myself the most blessed woman in the world. I know that through years of my parents prayers and my own the Lord could not have given me a greater man in the world to be married to. It is funny we are complete opposites but his strengths make up for my weaknesses. I could not have gotten through the most challenging years of my life without him (nursing school is no walk in the park). This summer brought new challenges we have not only been adjusting to married life, which is not as easy you think when you dream of playing house. In fact you could choose to find stuff everyday that could drive you plum crazy but the Lord is sufficient to provide you with patience and love that overcomes all when you remember He is perfect not you or your husband. This summer has also been a huge trial, with me being sick and unable to test for boards and work, but the Lord has been all sufficient and brought us closer to Him and each other. Bob has been so amazing, he has been more than I could ever imagine. How can you not love a man who prays over you and our families. One who tells you every morning and night and usually a few times in between how beautiful you are even when you feel awful. A man who will not stop telling you how much he loves you in words and actions. My husband is so wonderful. I thank God for him. So you can see I consider myself extremely blessed. Each day is a new journey and full of new challenges and ways to grow. It is not easy but the Lord has been so good, teaching us to overlook each others faults and to encourage one another. I am so honored to be married to my best friend of 7 years and am very excited about the years to come!! Please continue keep us in your prayers as we seek to follow God's will no matter the storms that come our way. Bob has new student orientation on Monday and Tuesday as he begins his graduate work. He is working towards his MDiv at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary. We are so excited about what is in store for us as we seek first His kingom. Be encouraged, He will never fail you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails