Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 4 in Georgia

Today was our last day at Bob's parent's house, tonight we are at my parents. The boys slept till about 7:30 this morning. Grandma and I fed them and then they took a good nap, unfortunately their only one today. Today we had Grandpa's 70th birthday party. There was lots of family and close friends there. Most of the people at the party Bob and I hadn't seen since our wedding. 
 Me, Sarah, and Jackson
 James talking to Grandma

Some of our extended family on Bob's side: 
 (left to right) Aunt Barbara, Grandpa, Grandma with James, Me with Jackson, Bob, Ben, Leah (Ben's girlfriend), Sarah, Chris, Grandma Gooch, and Uncle Theo.

 Bob and I took our first family picture since the boys turned one month old

 James and Grandpa

We had such a great afternoon. Tonight we came to Mimi and Pop-Pop's house.
They were so happy to see the boys! We had dinner with them, the Millers, and Nana. We had a great night but we were exhausted and so were the boys. They went straight to bed when we got home. I am so excited that one of my best friends will be in town tomorrow. Becca is driving in from Mobile to come see us! Tomorrow we are also getting together with some more family and friends who have not met the boys. It will be another big day but I am sure a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails