Sunday, July 17, 2011

Family, Fun, and Homemade Ice Cream

Today was wonderful! We all went to church with my parents and the boys did great. After we go home from church we took a few family pictures, we never get to do that at home. Then around lunchtime my best friend Becca arrived in town from Mobile. I was overjoyed it has been over a year since we have seen each other. We had an amazing lunch mom made, baked ham, macaroni, biscuits, and crowder peas; delicious! After lunch we had a get together with family and friends. Dad and Matt Miller made homemade peach, strawberry, and vanilla ice cream. Ironically it was National Ice Cream Day.  It was so nice to see everyone and introduce them to everyone. After everybody left Bob and I got the boys in their first pool and they loved it. I think they thought it was bath time. Saragrace came and got in the pool with the boys, she was so sweet with them. After that the boys were ready for a nap. While they napped Becca, Dad, Matt, and Saragrace and I went fishing in the pond. It was a lot of fun I caught two baby brim and bob caught a brim too.  After a little fishing we had a pizza dinner and then started watching a new show on Netflix, Well new to us. We started watching Swamp People, thanks to Becca.  I think Bob has found a new show! Overall it was a great day!











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails