Sunday, December 6, 2009

Movie Review: The Blind Side



This past week I went to the movies to see The Blind Side. If I had to give it a 1-5 star rating I would give it 5 stars. The movies was phenomenal, absolutely inspirational. Sandra Bullock gave the best performance I have ever seen from her. "The Blind Side" is an inspirational story of Michael Oher, a homeless young man from a broken home, who is taken in by a well-to-do family the Touhys. The Touhys take him in to help him reach his full potential but in return they learn things about themselves and are forever changed. Oher works hard to overcome challenges as a student and football player. It is a wonderful film I would recommend for anyone to see! Gather your family and your friends and make a trip to the movies to see this great film. I am sure it will not disappoint.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails