Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Christmas Wish List

It is the most wonderful time of the year!!! I love Christmas time. I dont know about you but do you remember as a kid the excitement of your mom bringing home the BIG JcPenny catolog. You know the one with the big toy section. Ah, the joys of pulling out the notebook paper and beginning to make Santa a list of all the things you wanted. Those were the days! I love making list so I decided to help my hubby out and Santa by making out a Christmas wish list about 2 weeks ago. The cool part is I have already recieved one of the things on my list. What you want to see my list??? Ok don't beg I will let you see it.

= My Christmas Wish List: =

Brother Sewing and Embroidery Machine SE350 w/ Bonus Font Embroidery Card

A sweet puppy to love %: Like Suzy at the Durham APS Shelter

Cricut Expression
Twilight Saga Hardback Boxed Set (Sadly, I only have the 1st book)
Adopted for Life by Russell Moore
Karen Kingsbury: Redemption Series (Redemption, Remember, Return, Rejoice, Reunion)
And most importantly a JOB _: I just got this!! I start Monday at Durham Regional!
What is on your wish list???

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails