Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Look Back on 2009



Can you believe another year has come and gone! Let me take moment to look back on 2009 so much has happened this year:

January:

I started my last semester of nursing school/college

My sister celebrated her 18th birthday

February:

I celebrated my 22nd birthday

March:

My sweet Grandmother passed

Bob and I celebrated 7 years together

Bob transfered to NC

April:

I started my practicum in the ICU-which I loved!

We found an apartment in NC

May:

I went on a fabulous beach trip with my girlfriends

I graduated from the University of Mobile with my Bachelor's of Science in Nursing

Bob and I got married

June:

We honeymooned in the beautiful Jamaica

Jess and Josh got married

I moved to NC with Bob

I got a blood clot then bed rest for me

I started blogging

July:

Family birthday month: my dad, my in-laws, and my grandmother-in- law

More bed rest for me

August:

I passed my NCLEX and officially became a registered nurse

September:

I was able to go home for a visit with my family and saw Heather

October:

I began my job search

November:

Mom celebrated a birthday

Erica and Bryan got married

I got my 1st nursing job interview

We celebrated our 1st Thanksgiving with the Smitherman's and McIntyre's

December:

I got a job in the ER at Durham Regional Hospital

No more blood clot medicine

Bob turned 24

I went to see Phantom of the Opera with Jess

We got Izzy

We got our 1st Christmas tree

We celebrated our 1st Christmas at our home with Josh and Jess

Overall it was a wonderful year, I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man and can not wait to see what 2010 has in store. I know no matter what whether good or bad God is sovereign and in control!

Goodbye 2009 See y'all in 2010!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails