Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ringing in the New Year



So what were you up to on the last night of 2009? Did you ring the new year in with family and friends? Our 1st new years was not quite what how I expected but isn't that life? My poor wonderful husband came down with a nasty cold/sinus infection. He actually made history on New Year's eve by taking his first ever sick day. If you knew my husband you would know what a big deal this is he does not miss work for anything he was feeling terrible with a sore throat and fever. I felt so bad for him and so did Izzy apparently cause wherever he was she was snuggled right next to him. So on New Year's Eve at about 11:3o I woke Bob up from his nap in the recliner and we watched Dick Clark's New Year's Eve program, toasted to the New Year and went to bed. That makes me feel old as I write that. Sadly the first day of 2010 was not much better, he still had a fever and felt a little worse. Slowly as the day progressed his fever began to break and he began to feel better. However last night I began to get a sore throat and woke up with the same junk he had minus the fever. Not the best way to ring in the new year, but I am going to try and look at as going ahead and getting the sickness over early in the year (aleast I hope so). I hope you all have a wonderful long weekend, I however will be a work hoping I feel better soon!

Happy New Year Y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails