Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Pioneer Woman Weekend


So this weekend has been so relaxing it was nice to be off work and have my husband off work and at home for most of it too, which is RARE!! I love us time!!!

Isn't he handsome!
This weekend I started my cooking through Pioneer Woman's (PW'S) cookbook in a year challenge. Yesterday I headed to Harris Teeter in search for the ingredients for the the past two night meals. Last night, before dinner we made PW's pico de gallo with chips. Then we had Bob's special steak,which was divine, with PW's potato skins, garlic bread and homemade brownies. Tonight we had PW's chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and carrots! If you do not have PW's cookbook it is a must have!!! I am so excited about cooking through it this year, it is not to late to jump on the bandwagon y'all!! Look for recipes and my experiences on my cooking blog (you can already find posts about pico de gallo, and potato skins). Well y'all as much as I love to cook and blog I am going to go get back to snuggling on the couch with my hubby! I hope everyone has had a fabulous weekend so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails