Saturday, January 30, 2010

Miss America 2010...



Did you watch this year? This is the female version of the super bowl! I truly love the Miss America Organization(MAO). I am so thankful for the life skills I learned, wonderful people I met, and confidence I gained by participating on the local and state level in the MAO as a teen. As the time drew closer to this years pageant my excitement built up. I actually was not going to be able to watch the pageant. I was at work today but because of the weather we did not have very many patients so I was able to go home early (more on the weather in tomorrow's post). I really enjoyed the pageant this year. I was most excited for the talent portion of the pageant, which was my favorite area of competition. The past few years sadly I felt that this area has been lacking at the national level. However, I was so excited to see so many TALENTED ladies this year, finally! My top picks were actually pretty close to the judges, they were Miss California as the winner with Miss Virginia and Miss Louisiana as runners up. If you did not get to see it catch a re-run on TLC, I am sure they will re-air it.

Miss America Pageant 2010 Winners:


Fourth runner-up is Miss Kentucky Mallory Ervin.


Third runner-up is Miss Louisiana Katherine Putnam.


Second runner-up is Miss Tennessee Stephanie Wittler.


First-runner up is Miss California Kristy Cavinder.

AND.....


Miss America 2010 is Miss Virginia Caressa Cameron.

Congrats Caressa, you are classy, stunning, and talented. You will be a fabulous Miss America!

What did you think?

How did you feel about the results?

Who were your favorite girls?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails