Sunday, March 14, 2010

Oh to Grace How Great a Debtor.....


Happy Sunday Y'all. We had a wonderful morning of worship, teaching and fellowship at NCF Raleigh this morning! The Lord is so good! I am so thankful for grace and the gospel! This morning we sang and old hymn that I love and I thought I would leave y'all today with the last verse of the song. It was such a reflection of my life and the cry of my heart!
"O to grace how great a debtor daily I'm constrained to be!
Let Thy goodness like a fetter, bind my wandering heart to Thee
Prone to wander Lord I feel it, prone to leave the God I love
Here's my heart Lord, take and seal it, seal it for Thy courts above"-
- From the Hymn Come Thou Fount
All Praise to Him Alone,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails