Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday...



I love that most Wednesday's that my sweet husband and I are both off work. Today Bob had class till three so I slept in, not as late a yesterday, till about ten. Honestly not much happened today. Izzy and I went for our usual walk and then I went to my WW's meeting for my week two weigh in, which I lost 4.8 pounds this week! (I am so excited) Then when Bob got home we watched "Couples Retreat", that I had rented from the RedBox. It was funny, we hardly ever watch movies together so that was nice. Bob took me to Outback for dinner. I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man, he spoils me! It was a delicious dinner and a nice break from cooking. Overall it has been a great night with my hubby. Izzy has been a little jealous. Anytime we show affection towards each other she tries to insert her self between us. It is actually quite funny. Poor thing thinks she might be left out and is not getting enough attention.

She is a sweetie though, and needs another haircut! Sorry for such a short post tonight but I am going to enjoy the rest of this wonderful night with my hubby!

1 comment:

  1. Y'all are so sweet! I love those kinds of days too! :) Such a blessing to have such wonderful husbands!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails