Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Lula!


Hey y'all, do not get me started on last's night horrible and disappointing Bachelor episode. I am so excited about being the next Bachelorette being Alli, I really liked her. How about the announcement of the next Dancing with the Stars cast- Kate Gosslin! That threw me for a loop. Jake will be on there as well. However, as much as I could go on this post is dedicated to one of my best friends Mrs. Erica Glass Wade! I just wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday!!





I love you girl and wish I was there to celebrate with you. Erica and her husband Bryan are expecting their first child in May, a little boy! I am so excited, he is going to be a cutie and I am sure he will be a ball of energy (If you have ever met his dad you know what i am talking about, Bryan has the most energy of any person I have ever met).
Love you girl and once again Happy Birthday!

I can not wait to see you when I come home in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails