Today is the 1st day Spring. I love spring because...
- Great weather, I love the feeling of warm sunshine of my face. I miss living close to the coast it is perfect beach weather!
- The blooming flowers and plants. I can not wait till we move in a month and I can plant some planters! I love the beauty of the Lord's creation!
- People seem happier. The dreariness of winter leaves and people seem to perk up.
- Easter which is even better than Christmas when we celebrate the beautiful gift of salvation.
- Our Anniversary is this spring, I can not believe it has been almost a year!
- Spring cleaning or in our case spring packing we are moving in a month.
- We get to travel to see our family in Georgia.
- Grilling out, I love it when we grill.
- Letting the windows down in the car while driving down the road. (It is finally not too cold!)
- An abundance of bright colors, I love cheerfulness of spring wardrobes.
Sadly on this 1st day of spring we will both be working. I hope you all enjoy this weekend and the first day of spring!