Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Praying for Cohen...

About a week ago I ran across Megan's blog. She and her husband are expecting their first child, a sweet little boy who is to be named Cohen. However, the recently they received some difficult news about little Cohen. Their sweet little boy has several heart defects. Each one separately can be pretty well managed but all four together are rare and much more serious. Please join me in praying for complete healing of Cohen and strength for Megan and her husband. You can keep up with her and read more about their story by clicking the button and link below!

Cohen's Story:
http://www.inthiswonderfullife.com/search/label/Cohen%27s%20Story

For you formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; wonderful are Your works, and my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth; Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; and in Your book were all written the days that were ordained for me, when as yet there was not one of them. How precious are Your thoughts on me, O God! How vast is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would outnumber the sand.
~Psalm 139:13-18

He is able,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails